We all want to look young and have a healthy looking skin, but are we using the right products?
When choosing the right skin care product for you face, you need to find out what your skin needs.
Basically by asking three important questions that every counter girl will ask you:
- How does your skin feel after being washed?
- Is the T-zone (forehead-nose-chin) oily or dry in comparison to the other part of the face?
- What are your skin concerns?
- It is recommended to select products that are made from natural organic ingredients. Skincare products may comprise a range of synthetic and inorganic ingredients in them which can cause skin irritations and many other undesired side effects. This is not the case for organic beauty products which are made from a selected range of natural ingredients.
- Organic products are developed and grown without the aid of insecticides, synthetic pesticides, herbicides, fungicides or any other artificial chemicals and toxic substances.
- Organic skin care products are made from the extracts and oils of various organic plants. They are a mix of these oils and essences put together. As a result they give the products their colour and smell, which is not fostered with artificial chemicals.
Follow 3 basic skincare steps in your everyday life:
Step 1- Cleanser:
This first important step to remove all the surface impurities from your skin, including the day’s makeup, pollution, oils and dead cells and purify it. But choose wisely a product that preserves your skin balance and PH so you don’t risk dehydrating it by using the wrong cleanser.
Organica Foaming Face Wash: The Tea Tree and Lemon Cleanser has wonderful properties that make it a popular natural agent for curing all three types of infectious organisms: fungus, bacteria, and virus. Therefore it is the best ingredient for the fight of acnes with it’s anti-bacterial properties. While Turmeric is an antiseptic used to fight pimples and breakouts, it removes redness from acne and other types of scarring, reduces inflammation and evens out skin discolorations. Organic safflower and jojoba oils are added to replace the lipid barrier and moisture in the skin and to prevent your face from feeling tight.
Organica Hot Cloth Cleansing Oil: The organic cleansing oil gently and effectively cleans the skin by dissolving all traces of makeup, dirt and impurities without stripping your skin of its natural protective layer. Packed with antioxidants it also protects the skin against environmental damage. Grapefruit and lime for normal/oily skin & orange and lime for dry skin.
Step 2- Toners:
It is the second step to deeply cleaning the skin as it opens the pores and cleans the bacteria living inside the cells. The toner is designed to further cleanse the skin and shrink the appearance of pores. It is important to always use the toner after the cleanser, as it tightens and closes the pores after deeply cleaning the skin. With the toner you end the cleaning stage and prepare your skin for the full creams treatment.
Organica Face Toner: A cooling, high grade, pure organic floral water formed during the distillation of organic tea tree (for oily/normal skin) or orange blossom leaves (for dry skin). The face toner soothes and supports the skin depending on its needs and also helps to reduce its redness and give a vibrant glow.
Moisturizing your face during the day and also protecting it from the sun rays should be your most important every-day action. When selecting a facial cream, bear in mind what your skin needs but don’t neglect the SPF- protecting effect. Studies suggest that a regular skincare routine can save your skin 10-aging years.
Moisturising is the final step to smooth, radiate and make your skin more firm, in order to prevent the wrinkle forming from the facial expressions, dehydration and age, also to nourish and hydrate it.
Organica Nourishing Day Cream: A beautiful light cream for daily nourishment and protection and to improve skin elasticity and softness. Rich in antioxidants which help the fight against free radicals. Easily absorbed and won’t clog pores. Green tea and mandarin for normal/oily & Macadamia and rosehip for dry skin types.
Organica Spot Gel & Mask: Made from a special blend of plant extracts that are known for their antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-fungal properties to help with spot prone skins. This versatile gel can be dabbed onto spots or used as a facial mask.