Attending party after party this festive season?
Follow these simple tips to put your best foot forward and make sure you wear your make-up in the right way to make a style statement.
1. Shimmer it out – Using bronzers and highlighters will make your skin glow, making it as wonderful as the glow of Christmas. Bronzers not only add colour but also define your cheeks to highlight your best feature.
2. Get a Festive Glow – Using bronzers and highlighters will make your skin glow, bronzers not only add colour but also define your cheeks to highlight your best features.
3. Be Bold – Define your brows, it is an essential part of grooming you face. It also helps in framing the face well and it automatically adds boldness.
4. Playing with shadows: Wear gold or silver eye shadow in combination with purple, blue or green in horizontal or vertical stripes and blend it well. Wear a thin eyeliner and lots of mascara to make your eyes stand out. Neutral skin and nude lips with gloss will complete the look.
5. A bun for everyone – Tie your hair into a chic bun at the back or on the side with a bold lip colour to look fabulous for those elegant dinners and parties.
6. Get creative – Paint your nails in bright tones of reds or get interesting nail arts with graphics and studs as per your choice.
Saturday 21st December 2013, 10:00pm till late, 101 New Oxford Street
Tickets are now available: http://www.mycityvenue.com/Apartment58/TheKatzenjammerClub21stDecLondonEthnic-1097
London Ethnic Xmas party in a fashionable setting in central london where you get the chance to network & mingle with fashionistas.. with food drink and a show incorporating fashion and cabaret.
To celebrate reaching over 20,000 likes on Facebook, we’re delighted to announce the launch of a giveaway season of over £2000 in vouchers to our loyal fans.
Simply complete the following sentence:
“I love London fashion because…”
In 15 words or less and post it in the comments below… The best answers will win fantastic vouchers off authentic London fashion, designed and made in the UK.
London Ethnic at the Peony Club showcasing designer clothes featuring; Emma Price, Kirin Atwal, Carlotta Actis Barone and Alex Hughes.
MUA: Lucie Strong
Models: Sophie Godliman, Mel GdeLanglade, Laura Bailey, Estelle Digridi & Lu Li
Photographers: Maria Szypluk (https://www.facebook.com/mariaszyplukphotography)
Donald Linderyd (www.dlinderyd.com)
London Ethnic hosted a fabulous showcase of some of London’s brightest new designers in Twickenham’s Fox pub on 23rd November 2013