Full Moon Masquerade Party
Join London Ethnic for a night of fashion mingling and carousing under a majestic full moon, 100 feet above the London streets at one of London’s fashionable venues, The Roof Gardens in Kensington.
So, where better to hold a more stylish masquerade soiree?
Don your masks and hide in plain sight, party with the rest of these unidentifiable revellers until the early hours and then slink back home as if nothing out of the ordinary had ever happened at all (we will have limited masks available to purchase on arrival).
A pre-launch party is scheduled for the designers showcasing their collections at London Ethnic’s boutique in Chelsea in December. Experience an unforgettable night where you can meet several fashion designers and sample a flavour of their upcoming collections. Plus, discover a new standard in vegan organic beauty products with our London Organics stand.
- You will be welcomed with a complimentary cocktail (between 7.30pm-8.30pm).
- Hosts will be on hand to make introductions to other guests and offer icebreakers. (icebreakers from 7.30-9pm)
- From 10 pm the venue opens to the public and you will be able to join the main club for no extra cost, where you can drink and dance the night away to the sounds of The Roof Gardens DJ and saxophonist combo.
- Tickets are at the early bird price of £10 (Standard price £16 – Normal club entry is £20)
- Ticket entry is valid until 9.30pm
- Delicious BBQ food available (additional cost) and all guests can join the main club for dancing until late at no extra cost. It is best to arrive early as the event can get busy.
- *Entrance is strictly over 21 years and all guests require valid photo ID (this must be a Passport / Driving License / National ID card) regardless of age.
- *Smart Dress Essential, The Roof Gardens is a glamorous place, so dress to impress and leave your caps, hats, scruffy jeans & trainers at home…
- *If you are a designer or a label who wants to be involved in showcasing your pieces, contact: email@example.com/