(Friday, 31 October 2014 at 21:00 – Saturday, 1 November 2014 at 02:00 (GMT)
High Fashion Halloween Party In Chelsea’s Broadway House private members club.
Guests will be dressed as high fashion ghouls and sexy beasts.
A chance for the London Fashion crowd to get together once more, mingle, network, talk fashion and have Halloween fun in one of London’s most exclusive private members clubs, over 3 floors.Once again we are in Chelsea’s Broadway House private members club – where we had our summer party and where the TV programme “Made In Chelsea” is often filmed. This time we’re here to celebrate Halloween …but with a High-fashion theme of course! Guests are encouraged to come dressed for Halloween, there will be a catwalk of the best dressed guests and a prize for the winner. Designers are encouraged to produce a Halloween outfit for the night! Get creative and wow us with your skills!! 🙂
- 9pm- 10pm Complementary Welcome drink
- Catwalk of best dressed guests
- Fashion networking on the roof-top terrace
- will be organizing a fun speed-dating section in one part of the venue from 10pm-11pm if you fancy some Halloween romance!
- Pop-up stalls with hand-made London jewellery
- Rails of unique hand-made high-end London fashion to view and with the possibility to hire outfits, organised by Rentez-Vous
Once again tickets will run out quickly.
Tickets will be £24 but £15 Early Bird. There are also a limited number of VIP tickets available, which include; an extra galss of champagne and a goodie bag. VIP tickets will be £36, or £30 for Early Bird.
If you missed out on previous London Fashion Group events because you waited too long, make sure you buy your tickets early!!